Sunday, September 12, 2010

Manspiration

Oh boy.

Where have I been hiding?

Hello world, we need to discuss this!

Firstly: Why aren't there more of these in Canada?
Secondly: Where can I get one?

And lastly... seriously. Seriously. SERIOUSLY.

I have to write a character for him now. I have no choice. Unfortunately, he does not fit the mold of any of the men in my New Sentry City series full of mafia men and otherwise that I am writing right now, but he could be a part of a peripheral story that I have percolating in the back of my mind... and the thought of using him in that story suddenly makes me leagues more excited about it than I might have been previously.

This is Matthew Goode in his role as Declan in Leap Year, by the way. I am a huge sucker for Rom-Com... and this was no exception. I found myself squealing with delight at the impending happily-ever-after that I knew was coming with the claddagh ring, and I tend to grin like a silly idiot most of the way through a good romance - and this was no exception there, either.

I further decided that I am holding out for an Irishman. At this rate, I am holding out for an Irish musician with dark hair and blue eyes who loves dogs and has a way with horses, rides a motorcycle, is articulate and surfs once in a while, and has no shame about snuggling. It's not that unrealistic, right? I mean, I'm sure he's right around the corner. Until then, I will satisfy myself with thoughts of this Irishman.

Have a wonderful week, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment